Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stage 7, The Sellaronda, Passo Gardenia, Cowbells at Last





Finally, the top of the Gardenia reached, but only, I must stress, with the assistance of once again, cowbell, encountered here about midway on the ascent.....At the top, purchased some nice Dolomiti "chum", including a Gardenia patch. I should have gotten one of these on each of the passes, but did not realize they were for sale. Will ask Massimo to perhaps obtain from each of passes we finished...The long ride back down through Corvara to La Villa was excellent, if a little chilly......


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard anyone get excited about a cow bell...how high were you? How much oxygen was available? Hope the damage is not permanent! LOL Great video…

Unknown said...

I need more cowbell! I gotta have cowbell...more cowbell! (Review Saturday Night Live hosted by Christopher Walken)